Ramona High School will prepare its students to be responsible, healthy, ethical and productive citizens in a diverse global community. We will achieve this in an atmosphere of high expectations through standards-based instruction, which include challenging academic work and career orientation enhanced by technology. This will occur in an innovative, safe, and nurturing environment, which promotes collaboration between staff, students, parents and business community.
The Ramona High School Community is committed to providing a rigorous education that promotes academic and career development for all in a safe and supportive environment
Ramona High School is fully accredited by WASC Accrediting Commission for Schools.
- Brainfuse: On-Demand Tutoring
- Athletics - GoFan Ticket Purchasing
- 2022-2023 Instructional Calendar
- ACT/SAT Testing Dates (2021-2022)
- Grading Periods/Eligibility
- Saturday Scholars Dates (2021-2022)
- Student Handbook
- COVID Testing for Students
- PTA - Click here to join!
- Student Medication Form
- Student Accident Insurance
- DMV Practice Tests
- San Diego County Library - Ramona Branch
- School Site Council
- Voter Registration (English)
- Voter Registration (Spanish)